DoubleTick (Hereinafter Referred to as “Platfrom”, ”Mobile Application”, “DoubleTick”) is a Website & Mobile Based Client Communication integration platform owned and operated by Apport Software Solutions Private Limited (Hereinafter Refereed to as “DoubleTick”, “we”, “us”, or “our”)
The terms of this policy will be effective upon your acceptance of the same (directly or indirectly in electronic form, by use of the platform and/or by creating a registered account on the platform (hereinafter referred to as “account”) and will govern the relationship between you and us for your use of the platform and the services rendered therein.
- Service: Service means the doubetick.io website and the DoubleTick mobile application operated by Apport Software Solutions Private Limited
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User): Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
When You access our Website/App and/or choose to avail the demo of the Product and/or sign up on the Website/App for a free trial of the Product provided by Us through the Website/App, we shall collect certain information from You, the details of which are provided hereinafter. We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number associated with the Whatsapp
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Social Media login credentials
- Any other identifiers and any other sensitive/personal information as defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data of Information) Rules, 2011 as amended from time to time and such other data privacy laws whether now in force or in future(“Personal Data”).
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with phone calls, newsletters, sms, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. And irrespective of the fact that if also you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR Service, you still authorize us to give you a call for the above mentioned purposes till you have an account with us. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We shall collect information which is connected with Your activity on the Website/App across all Your devices using Your email or social media log-in details, as well as Services that You search, and opt-ins and communication preferences.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so ("Location Data"). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customise our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Contact List & Files
We shall allow you to upload your existing contact list that contains name, mobile number, email and other data fields to initiate conversations from our Website/App. We collect the information related to your device's audio, video and other rich media files such as PDF documents, and enable you to share rich media files to your customers through our Website/App.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We collect information about computers, phones, and other connected devices with a web connection and the presence of Our Website/App and Services and integrate this information with the various devices You use. This information includes: device features such as information about operating system, hardware and software versions, battery status, signal availability, available storage space, browser type, app or file names and types, and plug-ins, device activities such as information about the activity and behavior of the device, for example in the background or in front of a window or with mouse movements (which help to distinguish humans from boats), unique identifiers, device ID, games, apps, or accounts You use, Bluetooth signals and information about nearby WiFi access points, beacons and cell towers, Information that We are permitted to collect by turning on access in device configuration, as well as providing access to GPS location, camera or photo, information such as Your mobile operator's name or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed, and other devices near Your device or on the network so that We can help You with the streaming of the Services on Your device.
Third Party Information
Information about You that We may receive from third parties services, such as advertising partners, data providers and analytics providers.We may collect Your third-party social media networks information including Your contact lists for these services and information relating to your use of the Website/App in relation to these services, if You choose to link or sign up using a third-party social network or login service (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Google). If you link your Account in our Website/App to another service, We may receive information about Your use of that service.
Use of Data
Apport Software Solutions Private Limited uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
However, Data from Google Sheets will not be shared with any third-party tools.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Apport Software Solutions Private Limited may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Apport Software Solutions Private Limited will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
If Apport Software Solutions Private Limited is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Apport Software Solutions Private Limited may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Apport Software Solutions Private Limited may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Apport Software Solutions Private Limited
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Apport Software Solutions Private Limited aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Apport Software Solutions Private Limited relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google AnalyticsGoogle Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Google Ads (AdWords)Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/adsGoogle also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- FacebookFacebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
No refunds or credits for partial months or years of service will be refunded to a customer upon cancellation. Amount once paid is non-refundable.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers. If You believe that We have collected Personal Information from someone under the age of 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com